Wednesday 15 June 2011

RaRa lives!!!!

Good news readers!!! Rara is a totally new fish today! Swimming around like he owns the tank! And is teaching himself to ride in slipstream currents thanks to the new filter Ash bought for the tank today!

Mr Pinchy Pants has been busy redorating all day, and has somehow moved an ornament twice his size to cover up a hole in the fake ship he has decided is his new hangout. Also, he has worked out how to climb the air tubes like gym ropes (you know those ropes the PE teacher would hang off the roof and make you climb? That's how he climbs the tubes, am a little worried that he is going to puncture them...)

And as for Sweetpea, my new pet scorpion, well I forgot that this time of year is spent by scorpions hiding out and not eating much :/ which means the container full of crickets in my loungeroom will soon become a container of dead crickets, unless I can convince someone to take me out on the weekend to catch some more scorpions ( I wonder what my AWESOME brother in law is doing? :))

After drastically sleeping in this morning and subsequently being late (if it wasnt for my mother in law calling me, i wouldnt have gotten up at all), I have come to the realisation that my dodgy phone is in desperate need of replacing and am praying that taxtime comes sooner rather than later, on top of a phone, my laptopasaurus is on it's last legs, i need a new fridge and i am supposed to be getting my first car....i am hoping like hell that I get all my tax back :/

Ok gang, that's about it from me tonight, Rara is formula 1 racing around the tank, Mr Pinchy Pants is moving rocks around and I am drinking Sleepytime tea and listen to crickets chirp.....night!

1 comment:

  1. GO RARA!
    So glad to hear he survived Mr. Pinchy Pants (I knew he could do it!) x

    ReplyDelete