Tuesday 14 June 2011

Murder...and new beginnings...

Dear followers,
Tonight I type with a heavy heart, Mr Pinchy Pants assassinated Zebbie today :( and as I type this he is trying to figure out how to climb the glass to grab hold of Rara... you see, for some reason, my ph kit for my fish tank doesnt seem to level out the ph like it's supposed to, knowing this I went to the pet shop here this arfternoon to get tablets to drop in to rectify the problem. But, by then it was too late. I had noticed this morning that both my fish were looking a little worse for wear and when I got home, Zebbie was belly up and missing parts.

Now I am looking into my tank and cant find Rara at all....Mr Pinchy Pants is still trying to scale the glass...I have just found Rara cowering behind one of my fake plants (he's been up near the top of the tank all day).

On a lighter note, I am pleased to announce that after months of whinging, my other half took me out bush today to find some pet scorpions, when Ash and I first met he had some and I fell in love.
We only found one, he's medium sized and I have named him Sweetpea, he is currently getting used to his new digs, complete with a witchety grub we found out with him and a cricket ( i bought crickets from the pet shop today too). There will be photos to come when the little fella gets used to his new home and comes out from under the rock he is under...

So, just a short blog tonight my friends, and I can tell you I write this with Sweetpea's container full of food chirping at me and the knowledge that by morning, Rara will have almost certainly come to a very pinchy end....and surprise surprise, Mr Pinchy Pants is moving rocks around on the bottom of the tank.
Night all

1 comment:

  1. R.I.P Zebbie.
    You will be sadly missed.
    I hope Rara gets out of this funk and survives before he meets his pinchy end.
    Welcome to the family, Sweetpea xo

    ReplyDelete